Brew Club in Wilmington Ohio Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinJay

Reaction score
Hey all I was wondering if anyone knew of a brew club near Wilmington Ohio, or would be interested in possibly starting one. I know of ones in Dayton ans Cincinnati, but they are to far away for me, or atleast for SWMBO, she hates it when I am gone all day, me I like it :ban:.

I'm not far from Wilmington and might be interested in the occasional get-together. But, between kids, work, school, etc, it's a challenge to get away...

Chris

I'm kinda just looking for a group to do tasting and things of that sort without driving to Dayton or cincy. I'm having issues on figuring out how to make a good beer great

Ha - I'm not even that far. I'm still in the "trying to make a good beer" stage.

It's all been drinkable, but my process is still a bit inconsistent...

Yeah... I generally do 2, 5 gallon batches on a Saturday and have noticed considerable changes to my boil off at different times of the day lol. I had a 4.5 gallon batch and a 6 gallon batch last Saturday both of which started with 8.2 gallons of water

Is this thread still active? i live in wilmington and i recently just made a nice batch. looking to get opinions on it.

Nice, what kind was it? I handed a few of mine out as well and it was a nice hit. i made the liberty cream ale.

I just used a 70% Pilsner and 30% German wheat malt. It was quite sweet and smooth. What was yours?

So I'm not sure when I can be free, but I'm thinking about a brew day this weekend on my new 10 gallon breweasy

Yeah... I bought a 10 gallon 240 volt blichmann breweasy. I'm going to try a belles best brown ale clone next

Back