Banjo Burner KAB4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one and love it. I use it on my keggle and it works just fine. I did make one "enhancement". I moved the burner up the stand so you don't lose as much heat. There are quite a few threads on here about this burner I'd suggest checking out.

I got mine earlier this week. I have yet to use it, but will be firing it up on Saturday for a brew day... It's going under my 60 quart pot, so that I can condition it (aluminum pot) and then use it for the boil (we're making 10 gallons)... I expect it to work just fine this way.

I moved the burner up the stand so you don't lose as much heat.

Did you cut the mounting holes in the stand bigger or just move to the top of them?

I did not mean to steal the thread, I have two of these burners, one for HLT one for brew pot. I love them they work very well with my keggles.

I love mine. I modified it by welding some metal rod to the outside of the legs at the top. Didn't want the keggle to be able to fall off. This thing is a beast. Heats beautifully.

Back