I'm a frikkin dumb@ss!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed that there is a section in the middle of the main page for recipe database and some other stuff.

Normally, I wouldn't bring my ignorance out in plain site (pun), but This time I am willing to in case someone else is as blind as I am and wanted to look for specific recipe types.

Not a *******. i know what you mean there. It looks like a block of ads or some other irrelevant non-thingy.......I forget it's even there until I need it. It shows up in the wrong place IMO

Normally, I wouldn't bring my ignorance out in plain site (pun),

I'm glad you're not trying to hide it anymore!

Just kidding, of course. I think so many of us hit the "new posts" button, that we don't see the full page, so the reminder that the database is available there, as well as in the link, is very helpful. Thanks!

I'm glad you're not trying to hide it anymore!

Just kidding, of course. I think so many of us hit the "new posts" button, that we don't see the full page, so the reminder that the database is available there, as well as in the link, is very helpful. Thanks!

wait, there is a "new posts" button???

faq me. i see it now.

LOL! It's like the G-spot. Everyone's heard of it, but nobody can seem to find it!

If you wanna know where the G-spot is, PM me, teh ladehs love my G-spot finder.......The search function? You are on yer own there, bud.

Edit, PS, Jake? if you are reading this, don't tell my missus......I'm joking!!!

LOL.

Recipe DB is how I found HBT originally... I kept googling around looking for recipes to base mine off of, and after the umpteenth time I got a hit on HBT I threw in the towel and signed up. :mug:

Latest posts

Back