• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York for sale in staten island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibintinknockin

Reaction score
Ok my homebrew hobbie never took off. I got some things for sale. Everything only has 3 or 4 batches worth of use on it.

2 6.6 gallon glass demi john w/ handles (never used) and air locks
3 modified mr beer kegs (stainless plugs instead of spout w/ custom stainless cane with scratch proof tip)
90 bottle pump rinse and rack bottle tree
Carboy and bottle brushes
Bottle bucket with hoses
Ale pail with spout and airlock
custom made sheet metal ferment chamber. you would just need to add -window unit and insulate and it will fit 6 carboys.

Sanstar @2
Pbw
2 coopers kits
Yeast, sugar, bottle caps
Hydrometer, thermometer
Airlocks jugs plastic bottles .... maybe more, all great shape barely used. $200... I'm in great kills

I am interested in your fermentation chamber. So you have pics? Will it break down so I can fit it into my SUV? How much for the chamber? PM me. Thanks

Ferment chamber is still available. $20 and you can have it (covers the sheet of metal cost). It may fit in an suv if not I have a van if you are close by. The other stuff I got rid of last night. I was just about to update thread. Will post pictures when I get home.

I will take you ferment chamber than! I can be by tomorrow afternoon/ evening. Pm me with details

Back