On Pairing and Quick Meals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svudah

Reaction score
Been running around all day. Moved to Southern Cal a few weeks back and still have many errands to do (like checking out a Craigslist kegerator that I passed on). So, my and my girl finally got back to the homestead it was already 8:30 and we were hungry.

Long story short: chicken breast baked with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and oregano for 40 minutes. Asparagus quickly sauteed with a dash of olive, salt and pepper. Reduce the pan drippings for a few minutes and spoon onto chicken.

Serve with the Bruery's Black Orchard and enjoy.

mmm.

A good selection of Pale Ales is any cook's good friend. If you have three Pales in stock (one German hops, one English hops and one American hops) you got at least one beer to serve with anything.

I'll be over in about 30 minutes for leftovers...

I'm so lazy I'd have prob just put the asparagus in the oven with the chicken. I love asparagus with olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh-ground black pepper roasted in the oven...or grilled on the grill...or sauteed in a pan.

Bud light isn't bad...as a marinade base.:p

Back