Anti-homebrew buffalo wild wings ad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZacAtakke

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this? I just saw it while watching a DVR'd show with the wife.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. I thought it was pretty funny actually. I don't think it's anti Homebrew, it's just anti-that guy.
Bratwurst beer..., This one's ready in two minutes, Hah!!!!!

Yeah I didn't really take offense to it.... I'm sure The homebrew in the video is better than their wings anyway!

" 'There's no such thing as bad publicity' is often associated with Phineas T. Barnum, the 19th century American showman and circus owner. Barnum was a self-publicist of the first order and never missed an opportunity to present his wares to the public. As with many other supposed quotations, there's no hard evidence to link the 'bad publicity' quotation to him.

The proverbial expression began to be used in the early 20th century. The earliest version that I have found in print is from the US newspaper The Atlanta Constitution, January, 1915:

All publicity is good if it is intelligent.

The thought behind the proverb had been expressed earlier by Oscar Wilde:

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

Meh.

You're hardcore, bomber. Usually I just walk up to the tv, drop trou and put Flotsum and Jetsum on their faces. Then I shout "say it again, you jerks! SAY IT DIRECTLY TO MY GONADS!!"

My wife usually stays at her mother's after that ad comes on.

CreamyGoodness said:
You're hardcore, bomber. Usually I just walk up to the tv, drop trou and put Flotsum and Jetsum on their faces. Then I shout "say it again, you jerks! SAY IT DIRECTLY TO MY GONADS!!"

My wife usually stays at her mother's after that ad comes on.

At first I tried just pressing my clock weights and Biffin's Bridge against the plasma, and it worked at first, but then things really escalated.

bottlebomber said:
I lanced one of their employees the other night, with a trident. Got him on his smoke break. I'm going to have to lay low for awhile.

Careful, bottlebomber. Next thing you know there is going to be a dead BWW employee with a cigarette in his hand and distinctive trident puncture wounds through his chest. I sure wouldn't want any nosy detective to find this thread.

I lanced one of their employees the other night, with a trident. Got him on his smoke break. I'm going to have to lay low for awhile.

Maybe stay with some relatives? Better finish your chocolate squirrel first.

I have heard of this commercial but just saw it during my game. Lame! Either they know nothing on the subject or homebrewing is taking over and the big breweries want to stop and drop us!

Back