What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrotherGrim

Reaction score
I love it when my supplies are delivered.

I got my order from Austin Homebrew!! Today's delivery was the grain bill for a kind of Yuengling clone but made as an ale, order complete with yeast and hops.
I have never brewed it before so that will be new.

Got 3 lbs of Extra Pale DME to replenish stock, and a new bottle filler.

Just like Christmas!!

I love it when my supplies are delivered.

I got my order from Austin Homebrew!! Today's delivery was the grain bill for a kind of Yuengling clone but made as an ale, order complete with yeast and hops.
I have never brewed it before so that will be new.

Got 3 lbs of Extra Pale DME to replenish stock, and a new bottle filler.

Just like Christmas!!

I also got a shipment from AHS today. I ordered a pre-chiller during their sale on them. Since I already paid for flat rate shipping, I went ahead and got some grains and hops too for my next brew (I think that's really why they do flat rate shipping, it encourages you to go ahead and order more)

Decided to try out Brewmasters Warehouse--10# Munich, 5# White Wheat, 8oz malto-dextrin, and a vial of Brett Bruxellensis for my first Brett experiment. Should come today. Pretty geeked!

This came yesterday! Twin perlicks and a new tower!

img_0186-55336.jpg

I'm nearly finished refurbing the kegerator I picked up for FREE! :ban:

Got my ingredients for my next brew, a Surely Furious clone. And some less exciting stuff...pbw, star san, caps. Bad news is that it's hot as hell and I have to wait for my fermentation chamber to get going before I brew.

Two pounds of Goldings from Hops Direct. Going to make an all grain Blonde Ale once my Williams order arrives later this week.

More parts for my automation build. Lots and lots and lots of parts....Now I gotta build
Wheelchair Bob

My 4 way manifold, beer and gas lines and keg quick disconnects. I can finally make some progress on my keezer and keep all four kegs on gas. It will be a little while before I buy my taps and quit moving a picnic tap from keg to keg, but I am getting there, slowly but surely.

More parts for my automation build. Lots and lots and lots of parts....Now I gotta build
Wheelchair Bob

Might be joinin ya there,wheelchair bob...except I'm a sick ****er that knows how to hotrod electric motors. Another tool guy. We'll have the world's 1st electric wheelchairs to top 70MPH with gravity fed beer chuggers. R-R-R!!

Nothing but a bill from the medical lab. Seems my "free" annual preventative physical doesn't cover any of the testing.:mad:

Neither did my previous doctor a couple years ago. We found out the hard way last month the ****er retired. Greedy ho.

Back