Weds, August 15th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dub thee HBT Controversy Day.

2 keg threads
A drinking age thread

Where is the bleach?
Where is the Aluminum?
Where are the tip-shorting official pint posters?

BMC makers should bring back the aluminum kegs so I can steal one for a fermenter to make hooch with cane sugar and bread yeast and serve it to minors!!! Oh, I'll be sure to use lots of bleach for a sanitizer because its cheap and tastes good, and serve it out of my new Sam Adams pints:D

deathweed said:
BMC makers should bring back the aluminum kegs so I can steal one for a fermenter to make hooch with cane sugar and bread yeast and serve it to minors!!! Oh, I'll be sure to use lots of bleach for a sanitizer because its cheap and tastes good, and serve it out of my new Sam Adams pints:D
Don't forget to put that hooch into a secondary so you get good clarification. IF you don't use secondaries...you ain't a brewing.

Remember to shake the **** out of the corny when you hook it up at 50PSI too. Cuz it'll never carb otherwise.

BierMuncher said:
Don't forget to put that hooch into a secondary so you get good clarification. IF you don't use secondaries...you ain't a brewing.

Remember to shake the **** out of the corny when you hook it up at 50PSI too. Cuz it'll never carb otherwise.

Good advice... Oh, is it better to boil before, or after I pitch the yeast..... I'm worrier about contamination

Are people getting pissed off about kegs again? Goddamn it, I hate having to read those threads... that's what sucks about being a mod. I did get to ban a 20-year old hooch maker this morning, though... :rockin: :rockin:

the_bird said:
Are people getting pissed off about kegs again? Goddamn it, I hate having to read those threads... that's what sucks about being a mod. I did get to ban a 20-year old hooch maker this morning, though... :rockin: :rockin:

We do it to justify your modness.

the_bird said:

Poor kid, did you atleast tell him to read and study the art/hobby before he comes back?

cnbudz said:
Yeah, that drinking age thread was my fault... The pic Cheese posted with the burn victim is still creeping me out...

where was that?

cnbudz said:
Yeah, that drinking age thread was my fault... The pic Cheese posted with the burn victim is still creeping me out...

Does this help :

af77_12.JPG

Back