another help with brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donner

Reaction score
i've started messing around with the idea of coming up with a brewery name. I could go many different directions with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

A few possible themes...

-we have a very silly, high energy mutt

-my name, don feitel, has been referred to as a perfect name for a game show host

and my personal favorite theme

-i married my college professor. (we definitely played "Hot for Teacher" at our wedding)

i've started messing around with the idea of coming up with a brewery name. I could go many different directions with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

A few possible themes...

-we have a very silly, high energy mutt

-my name, don feitel, has been referred to as a perfect name for a game show host

and my personal favorite theme

-i married my college professor. (we definitely played "Hot for Teacher" at our wedding)

Is she older than you if so how about Cougar Crossing Brewery

Donner, Donner, Donner....Whenever I see you post, I think of a certain reindeer...

The second from the last one in a certain song....:D

But then again there's also the donner party......

So we can go two ways I'm thinking...Christmas or Canibals....

;)

Donner, Donner, Donner....Whenever I see you post, I think of a certain reindeer...

The second from the last one in a certain song....:D

But then again there's also the donner party......

So we can go two ways I'm thinking...Christmas or Canibals....

;)

I believe the aforementioned animals name was actually 'dunder', at least in the original poem.

As for the canibals, well you're just a sick man, there is nothing else that can be said about that. :D

Cougar Crossing is good, but i don't think SWMBO will ever allow that. And before anyone says anything, yes, she does make the rules.

Yeah well canibals are just like zombies except they are alive....and I lurve zombies...so yeah...

I am sick......:eek:

What's your doggie's name???

You might like this (i hope you wont find it offensive, i don't think it is)

Zombie Defense

Dogs name is truman. Apparently you can give a girl a boys name if you live in the south.

OOOOOHHHHH A Zombie site I actually didn't know about!!! COOL!!!

Thanks!

i am glad i can help. I'm not sure if i should admit i actually know the people who run the site, or not. They are pretty funny, though.

i am glad i can help. I'm not sure if i should admit i actually know the people who run the site, or not. They are pretty funny, though.

This has to be some of the best ZOmbie oriented stuff I have ever read!!

chub·rub: n. Developed by Justin Wilson and Rachel Ray, chub rub is a seasoning blend, consisting of smoky paprika, dried sage, and potting soil. Carried by survivalists, chub rub is used to make canabalism more palatable.

Ex. "I don't give a **** if you rolled her fat ass in chub rub. I'm not eating Ricki Lake."

Your friends are geniuses...

But I can't continue to help you with this quest to name your brewery...between admiring your website (in my 20's I did freelance photography), and the zombie site...I'm too distracted.

If I come up with something I will let you know though...

:mug:

This has to be some of the best ZOmbie oriented stuff I have ever read!!

Your friends are geniuses...

But I can't continue to help you with this quest to name your brewery...between admiring your website (in my 20's I did freelance photography), and the zombie site...I'm too distracted.

If I come up with something I will let you know though...

:mug:

I appreciate the compliments. I need to update the site again, but like everything else, homebrewtalk always seems more appealing.

I'll be sure to pass along your praise. I especially like response to the FAQ "you're kidding, right?"

if you come up with a name suggestion, i'm all ears. It's not like i have to have it tomorrow to print up business cards or anything. Just messing around. And really, if i've educated one person about the dangers of zombies with this post, well, it was all worth it.

Just because i find it funny, this is a picture the neighbor sent me the other day. Truman wanted inside and she knew the neighbor could see her so she started doing something she knew she shouldn't do.

truman_table.jpg

Just because i find it funny, this is a picture the neighbor sent me the other day. Truman wanted inside and she knew the neighbor could see her so she started doing something she knew she shouldn't do.

truman_table.jpg

Much like how we found our dog on the table eating the pumpkin pie, banana cream, and coconut crea put on thanksgiving. Gotta love dogs!!!

Oh that's great!!!!

He looks like one of those big, high energy dogs that thinks he's a lap dog too, right?

You sit down and he leaps from across the room and lands on you with enough force to flip you and your chair over....And when you are writhing in pain he just looks at you confused...Like "what did I do???"

My sister's lab is like that..a;; 60 or more pounds of him...

luckily, she is only 40 lbs, but you got the lap dog part right. In fact, she has managed to fall asleep across both my legs so i can't move either of them.

She has turned out to be mostly border collie, so she is smart (too smart). When she was a puppy we would literally go on three 45-minute walks a day covering anywhere from 1-2 miles at a time. All of that so she would go to bed around 11. She's been better since we moved next door to a family with a dog her age so they play all day.

She did surprise the heck out of me one night when she jumped onto the couch from behind it. Well, since she couldn't see where she was going to land, she of course managed to land on the back of my head, scaring me half to death. That was when we realized she had a better than 3-foot vertical.

I wouldn't trade any of it, though.

"Top Dog Table Top Brewery"
Gotta love the dogs, somehow they always seem to be mans best brewday friend.

Back