Need an ingredient that starts with 'U'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Girlfriend and I want to make a STFU ale, so we can ask our friends and fellow drinkers if they'd like a cold glass of shut the **** up.

We wanted to make it interesting and put hops starting with S, T, F and U, but I only found two hops that start with U, U.S. fuggles, which is kinda cheating....and Ultra. I can't find ultra for sale anywhere.

I don't follow German purity laws so I'm cool with adding whatever, its gotta start with U. Any suggestions?

Urinal cakes would go well with the theme of the beer for sure. I think we'll do unsweetened chocolate and make it a imperial stout, and see how high I can get the ABV

or unpasteurized. I was going to say unleavened, but since yeast is involved I think beer might technically be leavened. Any now my mind is blown.

CreamyGoodness said:
or unpasteurized. I was going to say unleavened, but since yeast is involved I think beer might technically be leavened. Any now my mind is blown.

Winner. Thanks.

Back