recommend a regulator please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ideal2545

Reaction score
Hi All,

This weekend I had an incident with a keg falling over and banging up my regulator so now I'm looking at buying a new one. I was wondering if there is any kind of regulator that is just known to be 'good' in the same way that perlick taps are known to be 'good' by the HomeBrew Community. Could anyone throw out some good dual gauge regulators?

Thanks
Jon

ideal2545 said:
Hi All,

This weekend I had an incident with a keg falling over and banging up my regulator so now I'm looking at buying a new one. I was wondering if there is any kind of regulator that is just known to be 'good' in the same way that perlick taps are known to be 'good' by the HomeBrew Community. Could anyone throw out some good dual gauge regulators?

Thanks
Jon

I've used a number of brands and by far my favorite is the Tapright regulators. I particularly like the large round knob. I got confused with other regulator brands when cranking the pressure up or down and broke them - I do not foresee this happening with the taprights given the way they are built. And yes, beer consumption was involved with the other broken regulators. ;)

I'll third the Taprights. I've got a dual gage one myself, and I love it.

Back