best beer ingredient kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadarnell

Reaction score
I am brand new at this. My first ever homebrew has been in the fermenter for a week. It's a true brew amber ale extract that came with an equipment kit my wife bought me for xmas. Well I want to get another beer going as soon as I get that one bottled in the next week or so, so my question is, where is the best place to buy ingredient kits online? I want to do a partial mash for my next one ... maybe a cream ale or something pretty smooth that my wife might drink ... any thoughts?

Agreed with the above. I'll also thrown in Midwest supplies.

I've gotten kits from each of the three and haven't been disappointed in any of them. Welcome to the homebrewing circle!

thanks for all the info ... I think I'm going to round up a hundred bucks and order three kits from austin homebrew ... they don't charge shipping if you order a hundred dollars worth and MAN !! what a great selection there ... can't wait to try a mini mash ... cheers !!

Do a price comparison with shipping included. You may be surprised at how much or how little you save with free shipping.

Latest posts

Back