When's the last time you got s***faced drunk?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tankard

Reaction score
I'm not talking about being buzzed or tipsy, I mean throwing-up-in-the-bushes-and-not-remembering-what-happened-last-night drunk. How long has it been, and what was the drink that caused it?

I got this drunk several months ago at a concert. I had a couple beers before I went in and then I had several Crown Royal on the rocks. It reminded me why I hate hard liquor. *Note to self, stick with beer*

EDIT: Maybe this thread would be better suited for the "Drunken" forum. My mistake.

This last sunday. I drank about 7-9 pints of beer on a beach in Cyprus, then at the bar i drank about 3 beers but the beer sucked and was making me tired, so i had about 4 redbull and vodkas, and then proceeded to drink who knows how many more beers. Lets just say i have a tear where your top and bottom lips meet from rocking the karoke machine too hard.

It has been a while for me as it takes me forever to get over the hangover. I even recall when it was, not surprising though because my memory sucks :)

++1 Pete!

For me it was about a month ago at my bachelor party. We pub crawled, drinking beer, in NYC and I was fine until the last place. From there, I don't really remember the van ride home. The next day didn't feel so great...:drunk:

I got trashed last weekend. I was drinking beer. I had four or five vegas bombs, something called a spider bite. Then i drank a margarita and topped it off with 3 bud lights. I felt like hammered hell the next morning.

Yankee Inebriation, or whatever the hell we called it, in January up at Glibbidy's place. DAMN! Helluva time; any chance you have to get ****ed up with those folks, take it! I rarely get ****faced, but sure enjoy myself when I do!

I think Hippie was a little druck that night, too...

2226120057_f39879123e.jpg

February 2007, celebrating a new job at Murphy's Pub in Old Town Alexandria (VA). Drank like 3-4 hard ciders, then made the mistake of standing at the bar with my boyfriend and brother and doing a couple of shots of Maker's Mark with them, then continuing to drink hard cider. My sister had to help me down the stairs, out into the street and to the car.
Got sick in the car, and was handed a Walmart bag with a hole in it to be sick into. All the while there was an empty 5-gallon bucket in the back of the damn van... :drunk:
Oh well, it was about time one of my older siblings had to clean up after ME. :tank:

My friend's wedding. Approx 6 beers, plus unknown quanity of Apple Pucker and Jim Beam shots. Throwing up in the parking lot, all the way home, in the bathroom, again th enext morning (which was my daughters' birthday party at the park. I had to have SWMBO drive me there, cause I was still druck). I finally managed to get a hotdog down the next afternoon.

I remember the whole thing. Then one other time I got fairly druck, but not that bad. I passed out in my friend's bathroom in the middle of the night (luckily right after finishing) and fell on their kid's step stool. Another friend said he wondered what that loud crash was. I said, thanks for checking on me!!

And that about sums up my drunkeness.

7-8 years ago, while brewing. I tend to fade early, but because we were doing a double batch, I was active enough to keep drinking. Michael had just discovered Belgians. I think that day might be why I don't like the style much.

Before that, about 30 years ago on champaign. Again, I was serving and kept going until I sat down.

In both cases, my memories of the events are clear. Too clear.

For me it was about a month ago at my bachelor party. We pub crawled, drinking beer, in NYC and I was fine until the last place. From there, I don't really remember the van ride home. The next day didn't feel so great...:drunk:

That's my story too. About a month ago. Drinking Left Hand Brewery beers on the bus on the way to the strip club, drinking rum and coke at the strip club, not sure what I was drinking on the way home. Never threw up, but there are some very very blurry moments of that evening.

Before that, I don't even know. I don't really like getting that drunk.

Last year this weekend! The Fourth of July has always been a big deal for my family so SWMBO and I had a "Fourth of July Extravaganza". We rented a 5gal margarita machine and had cases upon cases of beer....not to mention all the liquor :drunk:

Well, guess what? Only 3 people showed up (yeah we didn't have too many friends) out of the expected like 15.

Now, I have to say that I gave up throwing up in high school. I just never thought it was that cool so I just don't do it :D I did however, pass out like every hour until I was woken up with a drink being shoved at me......and my buddy spent the night in the bathroom...

I think the 'worst' moment was when my friends and I found the liquor cabinet and started criticing the differences in the 'good' vodka I had and the **** that I put in my airlocks...

We're having the 'Extravaganza' again this weekend.....more people are coming but I'll probubly still get trashed :D

After a very successful client meeting back in the first week of May the company took us all out to a bar and I drank 8 black and tans. After the meeting was over I went to a party a friend was having at a bar and drank 6 extra dry gin martinis, I was in a pretty bad spot that night, but have not been really crocked recently.

The other night I had a red bull and vodka 15 jello shots half a bottle of wine and 4 gin and tonics, and wasn't really all that drunk at the end of the night.

2 years ago at my sister's wedding in Door County....waaaayyyyy to many Fat squirrels....:tank:

Well I did get pretty messed up last Saturday night...I was drinking home brew, Spotted Cow and Goose Island Oatmeal Stout when I got the bright idea to have some whiskey and cokes. The neighbor and I finished almost half a bottle of Jack Daniel's single barrel whiskey but amazingly I wasn't all that bad.

I think the last time was probably last winter. I drank I think 8 natural ices. That night I know 100% I went to bed in my bed. Some how though I woke up in the extra bed room across the hall bed the next day. No idea how I got there... :drunk:

...No one else here likes to rock out on the karoke machine??? ...

i'm not a karoke fan myself, but I will ... if I feel myself gettin' really trashed, drink a red bull and vodka. It wakes me up and keeps me from feeling too crappy the next day. Although I do have to watch how many I have. If I have more than two, I feel like I'm having a heart attack.

I haven't gotten totally trashed in a long time (probably about 10yrs). That night I had a 26 of JD, a "cupboard emptier" (a blender of whatever crap is in the food cupboards & 3 types of liquor), misc # of beers and vodka. I remember going to the bathroom at one point and locking myself in, then the I woke up sitting on the counter and "expelling" fluid into the sink. Next morning I woke up in the hall in front of the bathroom. Good times...
:ban:

My trick to staying afloat at parties (especially at your house) is when I'm feeling like I'm getting close....mix up a rum and lemonaid, then just keep topping up with lemonaid until I'm feeling ready to get back in the game. :D

Friday. Way too much rum and tequilla were involved with some Stone IPA thrown in to change up pace. I also remember having some shots of something clear put in front of me which did not agree with my stomach.

"...just keep topping up with lemonaid..."

I have the unfortunate habit of topping up with the liquor, this does not help matters

LOL! :mug:

I think for me it was a couple years ago at a Halloween party me and HWMO were hosting, and it was about a bottle of red wine plus a bunch of this vodka fruit punch I made. Nothing is worse than when you have to interrupt coitus to go hug the toilet. :drunk:

I've never gotten that drunk from beer because it makes me feel bloated before I get trashed - I was feeling just fine after 2 liters of German beer last night at the Hofbrauhaus.

This last weekend.. both friday and saturday.

Friday was some beer tasting event, that eventually got out of control once getting back to my house. Ended up having a water fight inside of my house..lol

Saturday was a blur of drinking games and homebrew.

I made a harsh comment here yesterday, and stepped over the line by insulting someone. It has been removed by the mods, and rightly so. Thanks guys or protecting me from my drucked up self :D My apologoes to anyone whom I may have offended.

I reckon "I was too intoxificated to know what I was doing" should be a legal defence in a court of law..... Sort of like "Temporary Insanity". just self induced.

Last week. A sixer of Stella then a sixer of honey brown. A metallica dvd on a big screen oh yeah and a couple shots of Early Times.

Hmmm... well, besides the infamous St. Patricks day party of '07, I'd have to say probably memorial day weekend at an SCA event. I drank a lot of homebrew. A lot.

it's pretty amazing how much homebrew i can put down sometimes. i don't usually puke, but the last few hours of the night are sure a blur and i don't feel so hot the next day.

but DAMNIT, if there's going to be a party with MY homebrew, i'm going to drink MY SHARE!

:D

It has been a while since where I am currently at I can not drink but It was Happy hour at a friends house and I drank a liter of Captain Morgan. I don't really remember walking home which was only a block away but I woke the next day at like 8 in the morning feeling like I never drank the night before.

Gotta love the Captain

Friday.

My cousin and I had a double dirty thirty party. We started early with horseshoes and volleyball,... and beer. By the time some unholly bastard showed up with the 2 gallon beer bong, we were stupid enough to try anything. Full bar too, and lets say I kinda remember the Tikki torches burning to the ground, and the illegal mortars some friends shot off, but after that, it's pretty spotty. I do remember hosing down the bark mulch the following morning where the Tikki fuel had been smoldering all night (lucky), and the cleanup. Had an incredible night, but probably the last time I'll ever get that sh#tty.

I havent had more than maybe 4 drinks in one 24 hour period in almost four years (just after high school). I guess im way overdue.
But the last time I was really drunk was at my friends dorm room in NYC, started out with maybe 4-6 buds then on to bacardi something or other with sprite, I think my friend and I drank almost the whole bottle in less than an hour. I still remember the whole night in nearly perfect detail, but then i've never been able to drink enough to black out.

Back