Pilgrimage to Tuckermans Ravine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glibbidy said:
Anyone from NE planning on making the pilgrimage to Tuckermans in the next few weeks? I'd like to set up a tasting session on the

I wish I could join you :tank: . I used to snowboard there and on Mt. Washington every winter I lived in NE (2001-2004). We will be moving back and I'd be up for this next season.

Kai

glibbidy said:
We shall hoist a few in your name, Also looking forward to sampling some of your wheat beer's at HoJo's in 2007:mug:

I'm not sure about wheat beers, as they may be difficult to brew in the cold NE winter months ;). But a Doppelbock looks like a very good option.

If only MSR (a well known back-packing equipment manufacturer) would make a tap system for back-packing ;).

Kai

Looks like you guys had a good trip after all. We definitely have to hook up for next winter season on Mt. Washington. I can't wait to call this my playground again ;)

Kai

Back