Central Illinois Bulk Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two_one_seven

Reaction score
In Springfield looking for bulk grains. Peoria, Bloomington, Decatur and Champaign all work for me.

Brian

I found a shop in Bloomington. Twin Cities Homebrewing. I'm going up today to get a bag of two row, marris otter, and about 4 oz of citra hops......and anything else that catches my eye. The guy that runs it seems really nice.

Thanks for the response though...............If anyone else has a source closer would be glad to hear about it.

Could you let me know the price or the 2 row and Maris otter. Would like to get a 50 lbs each.

If the St. Louis area is an option for you check out Missouri malt supply. I paid around 37$ for a bag of Cargill 2 row through them. Their location is in Fenton, Mo. If interested register your email on their website at missourimaltsupply.com Kent is a good guy to deal with.

Friar tuck in Champaign will order 55lb bags. Last time I was there they had Marris Otter for $59. Might want to check with the one in Springfield and Bloomington to see if they will get one on the truck for you.

Back