Swami's hefe....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys (and gals), he's an up and comer. :)
Honestly, I'm consistently amazed at how good his brews are for as little as he brews!

I got to try the hefe tonight, it is going to be awesome when it is carbed up.
he did a pretty good job on controllign the ferment temp, which I think is critical with that yeast. The banana clove could easily get out of hand, but this one has the perfect balance.

One other thing, he was concerned about the body--which I thought was pretty good for being flat. We'll see about that body on that sucker when it gets to 3 volumes of CO2!!!

DISCLAIMER: This isn't kissing his ass in any way--I am honestly very amazed at how good his brews are considering he doesn't brew very much.

Dude...

are you sure Sam isn't just FOS and is taking imported HW's, removing the labels, and then passing them on to you claiming that they are his own?

-walker

Walker-san said:
Dude...

are you sure Sam isn't just FOS and is taking imported HW's, removing the labels, and then passing them on to you claiming that they are his own?

-walker

Hell no, it would be way too much work to fill a keg with all those 12oz bottles! :D

Thanks Dude....so far I've had good luck with these "smaller" beers, brewed specifically for quick consumption from the keg. Hopefully I'm able to get settled down soon so I can work more on bottle aged stuff, and get a little more experimental with my recipes. I probably won't ever be able to brew more that twice a month, though.

Back