• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Base Grain Clearance 70 cents per lb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
So I got a little greedy 6 months ago when I visited the Twin Cities and came home with 250 lbs of base grain from Northern Brewer. I had a big smile on my face on the way home, let me tell you. :rockin:

But considering I prefer to do 5 gallon batches, and considering I need more space in storage, I'm clearing house at less than cost what I paid bulk.

155675_10150315196950357_737290356_15920956_5191419_n.jpg

I live in Omaha and prefer local. I am heading up to Yankton, SD for Thanksgiving so a drop off in that area could be arranged. But if you want me to ship, I will. At these prices, I bet it might be a bit cheaper if you get enough and we can figure out a cheap shipping solution.

They've all been kept in vacuum sealed bags. Some are kept in 4 lbs bags and some are 7 lbs bags, but I'm willing to open them and make new size bags to fit what you need (to a certain extent).

Here's what I have: (I'll edit this part of the post as they sell.)

6-Row Rahr 28 lbs left for sale at $0.65 per lb
2-Row Rahr 16 lbs left for sale at $0.65 per lb
Rahr White Wheat 36 lbs left for sale at $0.70 per lb
Flaked Maize 40 lbs left for sale at $1 per lb

I could probably take some of that off your hands. The 2 row for sure and some of the wheat and maize. Lets talk about it after Thanksgiving because I'm a little crazed this week trying to get things done.

I am willing to ship. I just don't know if it would be worth it for you, unless you bought a bunch. how much do you want and then I could find out how much shipping would be.

anybody reading this have experience mailing grain?

I am willing to ship. I just don't know if it would be worth it for you, unless you bought a bunch. how much do you want and then I could find out how much shipping would be.

anybody reading this have experience mailing grain?

good point, its shipping pure poundage. Good luck

I'm in omaha I will take the rahr white wheat if you can wait till payday on tuesday :)

It's all sold, but I can't edit my original post for some reason.

Latest posts

Back