Happy Christmas from a Newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rammsteinbrit

Reaction score
Happy Christmas everyone!!

TOTAL newbie here, just recently converted my garage into a full functional Pub/Bar etc (working pumps with cooler etc), along with the mountains of pub merch I've hoarded over the past year, I obtained 5 x 30cm high glass "bell jars", and a book on brewing...so I figured I'd give it a go for use in the Pub/bar.

So I will be checking this forum a lot for tips and for a lot of help!!!

As for personal details, I'm 26 from Norfolk, UK, and I'm a Bassist in touring Rock/Blues band..

Cheers!!

Darbs.

I take it y'all play som Rammstein? Icht wil...they rock. And many of us wish we had our own lil pub already. Slowly workin on the man cave anyway. Cheers & welcome!:tank:

Haha no, no Rammstein for us, although they are my Favorite...

I've TRIED to attach a pic of the bar, not quite finished yet though, but you get the idea..

image-511505009.jpg

Yeah, the mrs is a painter and decorator, so the stain should look good (otherwise divorce...) but yeah mahogany I believe...

So, I was thinking if attempting a Cider for the first brew, is that wise? What's best for a beginner?

Cider couldnt be easier. Pour juice in bucket. pitch yeast. wait patiently. If you want a good product in a little less time, try a caramel apple graff :) i just racked this to secondary and its awesome.

Back