Great Lakes Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fococlimber

Reaction score
I have two questions. 1. Can I order it in CO? 2. HOW?!?

I would really like to order some Christmas Ale! I have heard such great things!

Are you able to get pliney the elder? I would be willing to ship a sixer of Xmas ale in exchange for a couple plineys. I'm in Cincinnati by the way.

I am pretty sure I can get pliney... its on tap at a bar near here my friend works at, and I think they have it at Wilburs..

I will do a trade if the other doesn't go through. I never liked the christmas ale before, unlike just about everyone else who is addicted to it. I must say this year it tasted much better.

I will do a trade if the other doesn't go through. I never liked the christmas ale before, unlike just about everyone else who is addicted to it. I must say this year it tasted much better.

I had it on tap last year and it was too sweet for my taste. I'll be going to GL this weekend on a pub crawl. I might try it again.

I could also send a out a few Edmund Fitzgerald Porters and a few Burning River Pale Ales if you've never tried those. They are both from Great Lakes and they are excellent.

I just picked some up today, will be drinking tonight! I'd imagine Rogue Santa's Private Reserve is a little easier to get out there.

Pretty much everything from great lakes brewing is top notch. I love the Edmund Fitzgerald

I just brewed an Edmund Fitzgerald clone last week. This i my second time around. I hope it turns out as good as the first time did.

Back