Kombucha consultant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jambafish

Reaction score
I've been brewing kombucha for quite a while and now I'd like to take it to the next level.

I'm searching for a consultant with industry knowledge and a proven background who can expertly assist with questions regarding force carbing, storage, flavoring mass quantities, lowering alcohol but getting secondary carbonation and saturation, bottling line setup, where to purchase bulk teas, which SCOBY profile will work best with which teas and flavors, how to set up a mass SCOBY hotel, and bottle vendors.

Business knowledge would be a huge plus, but my current issues concern the above.

If you can assist, please send me personal contact information and perhaps a bit about your experience.

Thank you!

I have experience with brewing and bottling large quantities of kombucha, including constructing the brew house and building bottling lines. My background is in microbiology, so I have a pretty good understanding of what's going on with kombucha. If you're interested in talking, my email is [email protected]. I live in Portland.

Robert

Back