CO2 Leak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdelap

Reaction score
So I have one of my Ball Lock CO2 couplers that seems to leak if it isn't positioned right, I have new Orings on all my kegs and I can make it leak with each of them. so I replaced the coupler and am still having the same problem, am I missing something I don't seam to have any trouble with the other 2

I have been using a food grade grease, should I change to a keg lube? I just bought new seals and all new disconnects as I feel that may be part of the problem

I've used both and I prefer the keg lube. I use a lot. Although removing it from something is a problem. It's pretty persistent stuff. I guess that's why it works so well.

your right, it seems to be much heavier that the food grade stuff I was using before, I also noticed that all of my o-rings seemed to have flat spots on them, I replaced them all and hopefully that will take care of it

Thanks again for all the advise!!!

Back