Post #12,000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is different from your previous 11,999 how?

--pumps fist--- Gotcha! :D:D:cross:

owned-mickey1.jpg

Something is very disturbing about all of this, I think it is because I still don't understand what a post-whore is.
But I think it was the evil mickey mouse that really freaked me out. Repressed memories maybe.

Something is very disturbing about all of this, I think it is because I still don't understand what a post-whore is.
But I think it was the evil mickey mouse that really freaked me out. Repressed memories maybe.
Post Whoring is basically posting a post without any important info and rambling on just to up your post count...nothing really offensive...:D

99 i think we have had this discussion once before but as a reminder. Being as it you are an old man. I see you up late at night posting. I know as well as you the nursing home has a lights out policy that you are disregarding. So lets cut those posts down so us youngins can catch up. I would hate to have to make a late night call to the old folks home to tattle on somebody.:D

99 i think we have had this discussion once before but as a reminder. Being as it you are an old man. I see you up late at night posting. I know as well as you the nursing home has a lights out policy that you are disregarding. So lets cut those posts down so us youngins can catch up. I would hate to have to make a late night call to the old folks home to tattle on somebody.:D

Zing!!!!!:cross:

D A M N N ! ! ! ! Busted!!!

Don't hold back, tell me what you really think!!! :D;)

ROTFLMMFAO!!! That's some funny stuff...I'm definitely gonna buy you a beer...:mug:

Latest posts

Back