• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grolsch Flip Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hops

Reaction score
I have 45 Grolsch flip top bottles for sale. Includes about 50 new seals for the bottle tops and 2 wooden bottle carriers that hold 30 bottles each. Make offer. I moved to cornies and a kegerator so I don't use them any more.

I'm in the Orlando, Fl area - local pickup only ( too heavy to ship economically )

The Liver is Evil and Must be Punished!

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, don't think it would probably be worth meeting halfway. I'd love to have the bottles though. What kind of price you looking for?

I just found more flip top bottles. The total is now 107 Grolsch flip top bottles and the other stuff.

Damn, I am in Ft lauderdale too! so close but so far.

If you still have these in November I'd love to buy a case from you ( SWMBO's parents live in Orlando, Thanksgiving would make the trip much easier.)

I will check back then.

Damn, I am in Ft lauderdale too! so close but so far.

If you still have these in November I'd love to buy a case from you ( SWMBO's parents live in Orlando, Thanksgiving would make the trip much easier.)

I will check back then.

If you don't want them all, I'd gladly split the lot with you if you end up going.

I will be at home for Thanksgiving. So far, this sounds like it will work. You can post here or PM me when we get a little closer to Thanksgiving.

Back