• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade-My regulator for yours!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
I recently received a brand spanking new kegcowboy.com regulator that will not work for my setup. I currently have a dual regulator on my kegerator, and one of the two reg bodies is pretty crappy. I was hoping to swap the crappy one with this new keg cowboy reg, but the keg cowboy regulator has right hand threads on the high pressure ports, where most regulators I am familiar with have left hand threads !!!

Suffice it to say, I was pissed! If you have a single body regulator with LEFT HAND THREADS on the co2 inlet pipe ( High Pressure pipe that attaches to the bottle), that is comparable to this one I'd love to swap you.

When I say comparable, I obviously don't mind if it is used, I just want to have some finer control over the pressure. My current "crappy" reg pressure starts at 10 psi and is hard to fine tune the pressure. If it is like a taprite or similar with single PSI increments on the dial (and left hand threads of course) I would love to trade you.

Keep both your regulators and buy this for $4... Since you'll have to pay shipping you might as well get a few more things while your there! Enjoy!
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/regulator-connection-stem-left-hand-thread-1.html

regulator-connection-stem-left-hand-thread_1.jpg

Back