Beer Gas Fills Near Ann Arbor?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcginnis842

Reaction score
If there is a thread on this please point me to it, but I haven't found one via the search function so...

I'm looking at adding a stout tap to my kegging setup and understand the equipment but wondering if anyone knows of any good beer gas FILLERS around Ann Arbor, Mi. Adventures in Homebrewing fills CO2 tanks but they told me they don't do beer gas. I think AirGas can do beer gas but usually it's exchange only on their stuff.

Basically I was looking at getting my setup from Keg connection with the 22 cubic foot tank but was wondering if it would be better to just get an exchangeable tank from AirGas etc.

Thanks in advance.

Wedling supply store would be a good bet. I get mine filled at a shop in Howell......although it's not real close to A2. Check the yellow pages and make some calls. Call the local brew pub and ask if they have any leads.

We do have two welding supply shops, as well as an airgas place, and a fire supply store (but I think they just do CO2). For some reason I thought the supply store had more than just CO2, but I can't recall, since I'm just getting CO2 from AiH now.

(I was waiting because I wanted confirmation and ease of purchase & price comparison info, as well as trying to figure a gluten free stout replacement before touching nitrogen/beer gas).

I've been looking for beer gas around Ann Arbor. I tried a couple places with no luck. Any suggestions to where I can get nitrogen fills? I want to make sure I can find a place to fill before I buy a tank.

Latest posts

Back