Need brewery/brewpub suggestions for Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudu81

Reaction score
Going to Denver this weekend, and I want to see if there's any must do's that I'm missing. We'll have a car, so transportation is covered So far my plan is:

Wynkoop
Odell
Avery
New Belgium
Left Hand
Coors
Oskar Blues
Falling Rock

We are also going to Pikes Peak, but have no idea what is near.

Thanks for the help!

Forgot about Great Divide. Stupid me.

Rockyard might be a good stop on the way to Pikes Peak, not sure how I'll fit in Dry Dock...

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'd skip Coors, in Denver you have breckinridge, strange and renegade brewing, colorado cider company all within walking distance of each other near, Santa fe arts area. Copper kettle, bull and bush in cherry creek area. Denver beer co just opened a couple weeks ago havent been there yet but hear good things. Ale house at Amatos good food good beers. Boulder has Asher brewing, twisted pine, redstone meadery, backcountry pizza and tap house has great selection of drafts. Fort collions has NB, odells, funkworks/crooked Stave, Coopersmiths, fort Collins brewery. Longmont has big beaver brewing, grim brothers.

Way too many to name but there are a few to look into. Enjoy Colorado.

Thanks for the advice!! I know there's way too much to cover in a couple short days, even without the sightseeing that has to be done.

Back