• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Keg Assortment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayabusa

Reaction score
I have the following 3 kegs, all with original valves, stems, etc.

(1) Rubber insulated Sanke (15 Gallon) great for conversion into an electric Mash Tun

(1) 7.5 Gallon

(1) 5 Gallon

kegs.jpg

I am in North Dallas area (Frisco, TX) and will take $75 for all 3 picked up or I can meet you somewhere reasonably close.

If I only still lived in Texas! Are you making any trips to Nebraska?

nope, sorry. I will ship them to you at your expense but that might be cost prohibitive.

yeah, the cost of shipping would be an issue. Last time I shipped an empty full sized keg it was $15, if I remember right.

This is going to have to be a local sale only, sorry guys. I will ship all 3, at the buyers expense but only if you want all 3.

I'd buy that 7.5 if you could ship, let me know if you change your mind on shipping single kegs. Thanks!

I'll sell it for $75 and throw the other 2 in for free. Seriously, I really just want to do this as a package deal since I am not home often, my travel schedule is a whipping and I just want to deal with these 1 time....

Add $50 and you get to take home this fermentation chamber. It holds 2 sanke's or 1 sanke and 3 corny kegs... I used it for fermentation only. The motor doesn't work and i have no idea what is wrong with it, might be an easy fix might not but it's never worked.
I swapped out frozen gallons of water 2x/day to maintain this chamber at a cool 68 degrees and its been responsible for over 300 gallons of beer and 155 gallons of Ed Worts magic juice.

2011-08-08_21-58-30_807.jpg

2011-08-08_21-58-37_776.jpg

Hey man, I'm in Houston and I'll take them if you'll ship them or meet me halfway. Of course I would pay for the shipping.

I'm about an hour north of austin, so if you wanted to meet me half way ... say waco? I'll take the kegs. Only caveat, Have to wait three weeks for me to get back on R&R.

Guy's - I'm not trying to be a dick here but I travel constantly and am home 1 to 2 days a week and I am not going to spend that day running around to deal with these when I have about 24 hours to do the things I need to do before I jump a plane again.

I would prefer pickup, if I am not home I can always have someone put them outside. If Matador wants all 3 I will ship all 3 but I caution that this is going to cost more than what I am asking for the kegs in shipping costs due to the odd shape, sizes and freight costs with USPS, FedEX or UPS.

Guy's - I'm not trying to be a dick here but I travel constantly and am home 1 to 2 days a week and I am not going to spend that day running around to deal with these when I have about 24 hours to do the things I need to do before I jump a plane again.

I would prefer pickup, if I am not home I can always have someone put them outside. If Matador wants all 3 I will ship all 3 but I caution that this is going to cost more than what I am asking for the kegs in shipping costs due to the odd shape, sizes and freight costs with USPS, FedEX or UPS.

No worries, I'll arrange the shipping. All you have to do is box them up and drop them up at fedex. And yep, I'll take all three of em. Lemme know where to paypl you

sold to el matador.

freezer is still for sale, local pickup only. It's going to the dump in 5 days if no one wants to buy it.

Back