2008 US Open (Golf)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulive

Reaction score
Anyone else watching it this weekend? I can't wait for the 1st round tonight. I think the field will be strong this year with Tiger leading the pack. Mickelson think this is his time to win though...:rolleyes:

Yeah I plan to watch some of it. I also hope to get out an play, although not on the sh!ty course I played on yesterday. The layout was so bad I lost 2 balls, the holes were criss-crossing and everything.

I have a feeling Phil will win it.

This weekend? I'm watching today! Tiger is never a bad bet, even with one wheel. The rough is going to kill Phil. Sergio cannot putt. I'm thinking it's time for a random guy to put together four good rounds and take it home. Bubba Watson, perhaps, if he can keep it in the short stuff.

Watch out for Jeff Quinney.

Watching Tiger bomb it and then limp down the fairway on day three was sports history...and the putt on Sunday was insane. Didn't you just know he would make it, though?

Tiger is the most dominant athlete in his sport, in the world. He's better than everone else, even with one leg.

Not looking too good for Tiger, but of course I won't count him out. He needs to recreate yesterday's 18th hole if he's gonna stay in this one...

Wow, great finish too. Although I was sorta cheering for Rocco... 14 for 14 now Tiger when leading into the final round. That guy is incredible...even when hurt.

Rocco hung in longer than most other normal human beings. Saw a stat this week regarding the average scoring of people who play in the same group as Tiger. The average player shoots +5 his average score when playing with Tiger. Long live Eldrick.

I caught the last 2 holes when I got home from work.....It was incredible...

I still can't believe they do an 18-hole playoff though....

Although it was a great round from what I can tell.......
Tiger is "The Man!!"

I wanted Rocco to win that so bad! I like Tiger and all, but the dude has won everything.

Being a Tiger fan is like, well, being a Yankee fan... everybody does it :D

Latest posts

Back