Small Kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clayton79

Reaction score
Hiya All!

Where can I find the 3 gallon kegs?
My Girlfriend loves the beer I make, but shes's tired of the glass gallon jugs I bring her. She does NOT have the room for a 5 gallon corny, but is seriously thinking about the 3 gallon cornies, she has room for one of those in her fridge.
Any ideas where to get those? I've seen them on Ebay for $99. Anyone have them cheaper?

Thanks!
Clayton

Primary - Karen's Mead
Primary - Notta
Secondary - Hefe
Kegged - IPA

Thanks for QUICK response!! I love it!!
If anyone else has any ides or places to get the 3 gal corny's LET ME KNOW!!

Clayton79

Hiya!
I have 3 Party Pigs, I like them for small batches (If I'm doing a quick Mr. Beer recipe). As for large batches (5 gallons) they just do'nt work. Also they are carbonated with Primer then pressurised with Air. They last about 2 weeks at most before starting to go flat.
(And yes I still do Mr. Beer, I like them for quick beers, If I don't have the time or money to do a 5 gallon batch but still want some Home brew. :)
I found 3 gallon Corny's for $65 :))) I ordered 2 of them, should have them in a week or so!

Thanks for everyone that posted, you all were ALOT of help!

Clayton

:mug:

Clayton79 said:
Also they are carbonated with Primer then pressurised with Air. They last about 2 weeks at most before starting to go flat.
they aren't pressurized with air... they're pressurized with the activation packs....

I use the 5 liter mini-kegs. If you get the black rubber/red plastic bungs for the top and it has the built-in tap you don't need to purchase another tap or CO2 cartridges.

You can bottle (keg) condition for carbonation and the tap works by gravity.:D

Back