• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas City - Can't Brew for a While - Selling Raw Materials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sd11089

Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to brew for a while so I'm seeing if anyone in Kansas City would be interested in buying yeast, grain, and hops from me. I've got:

YEAST
1 x Safbrew s-33
1 x Safale US-05
2 x Nottingham
1 x Wyeast 3522 Belgian Ardennes

HOPS (1oz Packs, mostly pellets)
1 x Citra
1 x Crystal
2 x Styrain Goldings
2 x Amarillo
1 x Columbus
1 x UK WGV
1 x Styrian Aurora
1 x New Zealand Pacific Hallertau
1 x Hallertauer Mittelfruh

GRAINS
About 60lbs in assorted grains including Domestic 2 row, pilsner malt, marris otter, 20+ different kinds of specialty grains, flaked adjuncts. All grains have been crushed (about a month ago) so you would want to use them reasonably soon (none of it seems to be stale from smell and taste)

Includes Northern Brewer Surley Cynic partial mash kit.

I'm looking for around $100. Thats based off $2 per ounce of hops, $3 per pack of yeast, $50 for the grain, $10 for the cynic kit (which is for 6lbs liquid pale malt extract and the grain in the kit, the hops are accounted for seperatly).

You've had a lot of offers so I don't know what you still have left. But I'd take the nottingham, citra, crystal hops, hallertauer, amarillo, columbus, some of the grains or the NB kit. I am in the KC metro. If you include a list of the grains, I'd let you know about that too.

I see you had the NB kit for $10. What do you want for it and the accompanying yeast (The ardennes)?

I'm in KC too and know I_B Mongo....maybe we can split the lot I know people in our homebrew club will take it

PM me

David

You've had a lot of offers so I don't know what you still have left. But I'd take the nottingham, citra, crystal hops, hallertauer, amarillo, columbus, some of the grains or the NB kit. I am in the KC metro. If you include a list of the grains, I'd let you know about that too.

I see you had the NB kit for $10. What do you want for it and the accompanying yeast (The ardennes)?

Sorry about the delayed reply.
I was a little off on the amount of grain, it came out to 45 pounds. Here is the list:

Flaked Maize 1
Flaked Barley 1
Flaked Rice 1
Flaked Rye 1
Flaked Oats 2.5
Rice Hulls 2
DME 0.75
Malted Rye 1
Unmalted Wheat 0.25
Biscuit Malt 1
Honey Malt 1
Lactose 0.5
Pale Domestic 2 Row 5
Marris Otter 10
Pilsner Malt 5
Rahr White Wheat 4.5
Acidulated Malt 0.5
Crystal 15 0.5
Carapils 0.5
Belgian Aromatic Malt 0.5
Munich Malt 1
Crystal 20 0.5
Crystal 45 0.5
Belgian Caravienne 1
English Medium Crystal 1
Special B 0.5
Roasted Barley 0.5
Chocolate Malt 0.5

And photos...
Grain/Malt Extracts - $50
IMG_0014.jpg

Yeast - $15 (The tube contains a cleaned Wyeast 1450, which im not charging for)
IMG_0013.jpg

Hops - $16 (for 8 ounces, there is another 2 or so ounces of recently opened packages that I wont be charging for)
IMG_00121.jpg

Surley Cynic Partial Mash - $20 (before I said 10, but that was without hops)
IMG_00111.jpg

I'll also be posting some equipment in another thread...

Latest posts

Back