Brewing Blogs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals, do any of you keep blogs about your brewing exploits? I thought about setting one up, but I might be too lazy to keep it up after a while... who knows. I did setup a twitter account & Facebook page just for my brewing. I guess micro-blogging is easier. Anyway, show us yours!

Try the search...there have been several threads on this lately, each of them listing dozens of blogs.

I use one mostly as my personal notebook, but it makes it handy to share ideas etc. with others. Link is in the signature, and I would love your opinions / feedback.

cheers / burp

merkinman said:
I use one mostly as my personal notebook, but it makes it handy to share ideas etc. with others. Link is in the signature, and I would love your opinions / feedback.

cheers / burp

That's pretty much what I had in mind. It would make a handy reference guide and it's always good to get feedback...

Back