NJ - newer brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

Reaction score
in the South Jersey / Jersey shore area I'm looking to expand my experience in home brewing big time. I've made a few batches of beer but I know I have a lot to learn and could use a lot more equipment so I can brew more batches at a time. So I'm looking for almost any and all homebrew equipment I can get my hands on... Message me about anything you are selling or need to get rid of. I can come pick it up... I'll certainly take gear donations to, free is nice, but I know most stuff worth having isn't free so anything cheap is good to haha... also anybody in my area who just wants to talk about homebrewing, I just got medically retired from the military and moved back to this area so I'm looking for any groups that meet up or brewers guilds etc. **** even if you have a sweet setup you wouldn't mind showing off or need a taste tester on a new recipe haha

Back