LI, NY group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmatersmike

Reaction score
I have a commercial building with part wharehouse and with a forklift in Mineola, NY (Nassau county, LI). If anyone is interested in forming a group buy for grains let me know.
I have never organized a group buy so if someone with experience wants to do this with me, I am all for it.

I am still only doing partial mash batches. While I am not interested in 55 pound bags of grain I would be interested in going in on some grain with others. If there was some extract thrown in, that would be awesome, this stuff is expensive.

I think I would really only do 1 pallet this time. I need to order about 5 or 6 55 lb bags of grain.

I'm looking to buy late July.

Again, my space would be available for a bulk buy.

check out the mid hudson valley group buy. ill be heading to long island in july and could mule out sacks.

I think one of the hardest parts (time consuming) is getting an account with a distributor.
Just bought a few sacks in the last group buy in the area and shouldn't need more until this winter. :(
Though I might order bulk hops if they offer it.

Back