Brewing Supplies Needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am not sure if anyone has spent any time in Germany, but I just moved here and I am living in Baumholder and I was wondering if anyone knows of any homebrew shops that sell supplies, or have any idea where I can find some

I am not sure if anyone has spent any time in Germany, but I just moved here and I am living in Baumholder and I was wondering if anyone knows of any homebrew shops that sell supplies, or have any idea where I can find some

Cant you just order online? Ive found every thing is cheaper online thenmy LHBS in my area

HAHAHAHA thanks for the insight of google (thought of that already). I have found some small micro brewries in the area but no one that supplies. As far as ordering it I was just concerned about the liquid yeast ariving in good usable condition.

I had the same problem in Paris. I guess the people recommending Google assume that everyone spells "Home Brew supplies" the same everywhere in the world.

I have had great luck with Brouwland. They are in Belgium and you might find they have good prices. I have ordered from them several times now and 22-kg of malt to Paris is only about 12-euros shipping. But, I talked to a guy in Croatia and their shipping is ridiculous, so I'm not sure how they'll do to Germany.

I've also used Hop and Grape in UK. Their prices are not quite as good and their shipping is high to France, but they carry Whitelabs and Better Bottles.

I've also found this place, located in Tettang, Germany (I think). I emailed them once to see if they spoke/wrote in English (which they probably do), but I never got a response. They say they usually only ship to Germany, but will also handle other EU countries for extra fees.

Best of luck!

Ignore the a-holes who recommend Google. I had the same problem in Paris. I guess people assume that everyone spell "Home Brew supplies" the same everywhere in the world.

I have had great luck with Brouwland. They are in Belgium and you might find they have good prices. I have ordered from them several times now and 22-kg of malt to Paris is only about 12-euros shipping. But, I talked to a guy in Croatia and their shipping is ridiculous, so I'm not sure how they'll do to Germany.

I've also used Hop and Grape in UK. Their prices are not quite as good and their shipping is high to France, but they carry Whitelabs and Better Bottles.

I've also found this place, located in Tettang, Germany (I think). I emailed them once to see if they spoke/wrote in English (which they probably do), but I never got a response. They say they usually only ship to Germany, but will also handle other EU countries for extra fees.

Best of luck!

No need for name calling, bro. Bend was just trying to help.

Yeah, sorry. I don't mind the "guugle" recommendation, but that stupid script that fills in Google for you drives me crazy. I struggled to find suppliers here in France when I moved here about 1 1/2 years ago, especially as when I came here, I didn't speak any French. Now, I know you have to search "faire de la bière" in Google and you can find some interesting things. But, searching "Homebrew supplies" in France will pull up nothing.

Back