Bell's Brewery pulls out of Summer Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bell's Brewery, Inc. (Official)
We appreciate all of the feedback we've received from our fans, both in support of our stance and in disagreement. We have been in talks with the Guild over the last 24 hours and have mutually decided that it would be best for us to honor our commitment to attend the festival. A conference call between both parties will be held next week to continue dialogue on how to proceed as partners in the great Michigan beer industry.

I guess this explains why Bell's had so few beers available. There were a ton listed in the program, and they weren't serving even half of them.

Still, it was a great festival. I was only there yesterday, but I had a great time and tasted a lot of really great beers (and only a few klunkers that I had to dump).

Can't wait for the new expansion they are doing. We are doing all the steel work for them, the production meetings should be a blast!

Latest posts

Back