Why?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timduncan200021

Reaction score
Why is this hobby so dang addicting?!?!? I keep trying new craft brews and creating a line up of future brews! Will it ever end?!?

So many good beers, so many possibilities, always something new to try and very rewarding when you get to server up your beer and people love it and prefer it to top shelf store bought beer.

Untappd? What is this you speak of? Surely it can't be something that would cause me to spin further into this addiction that is home brewing

It will cause you to spin further into the beer obsession period. It's a social networking application/website for beer heads. You check in to the beers you drink and it keeps track of them and recommends new beers. Then it rewards you for your steps toward alcoholism by giving you "badges".

Personally when I started brewing I ended up spending the same amount on beer as before. I still buy a lot of beer, but I buy bottles that cost as much as twelve packs did before. ::drunk::

Congratulations in passing Adrian Dantley.

So says Drom John who had season tickets at Wake when the third string of three freshmen centers started when N'Diaye and Peral were declared ineligible.

This thread pretty much sums up where I’m at in this obsession.....

Shopping for my 3rd freezer ....
1st is keezer in basement
2nd is ferm chamber in basement
3rd one will be lagger chamber/garage keezer

...and of course i still have the beer fridge

It’s good to be king....

Latest posts

Back