Off Centered Brew Recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscax

Reaction score
So I was looking everywhere for a topic started on "not your ordinary" brew recipes, but I couldn't find one. So what do you say we start one? Post your recipes that you have come across or even brewed or even ideas for some crazy wacky brews.

I was thinking of using teas as a way of adding just subtle hints of flavor. This would open a whole realm of ideas. So I checked if anyone tried, and I found that in another topic someone suggested adding "Matcha" to the fermenter. Matcha is a green tea powder found in japan that dissolves in water. Its not your ordinary green tea either it has a interesting bite to it. Anyway, I am thinking about trying. I may actually start multiple small batches of different teas to see what I can come up with. My thought if Dogfish Head can make off-centered beers why can't we....:cross:

Back