tasted my first brew just now!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewertodd

Reaction score
Hi guys. I know depending on who I talk to, what I did tonight was ok. And I couldn't wait to try, so, this morning I put one beer in the fridge. I just got home from work and capped it. Now, the beer has only been in the bottle for a week, but what the Hell, I made this with my two hands, and I wanted to try it

Now, what I was shooting for is mad elf beer, what I got was...well, not mad elf, but after one week, It had decent carbonation, and a taste that wasn't bad, not close to mad elf, but still, not bad. I think with some more time, and conditioning, this could be a tasty beer for me. Just wish someone else could try it and tell me what they think. Anyone for a homebrew?? Lol.

Congrats on your first batch! I'm sure you could find someone local who would be happy to try your homebrew.

Now start on your second batch if you haven't already.

you can always take a beer into your local homebrew store and have them evaluate it. most homebrew store owners are very experienced brewers. they're the owners, so it's not like they'll get busted for drinking on the job. i did that when i first started brewing. helped me a lot

Good idea! Never thought about taking it in there. And if I'm right, a brew club also meets there. Oh and already planning my next beer. A nice porter

Latest posts

Back