Gobblin Corny Label.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Basic but for 5 minutes it'll do.

Yes I know the image is copyrighted but I drink that much of the stuff it's my £££££ that pays for the marketing.

goblina4kegku4.jpg

nice work what program did you use for the graphics. looks like you put a lot of thought in to it:tank:

I thought you'd slate it.

I just slapped a few images and text together in word. Printed it and slapped it on.
The coloured bit my friend is "THE" Hob Goblin Goblin that is my Avatar.

"Lagerboy"

Anything with -boy on its tale is such a slap. Hefeboy, Brewboy, All-Grainboy.

I once got in a verbal battle with this homeless guy who was giving my wife a rash of crap and ended by calling him hoboboy. It just came out. My wife still calls me that when I get all pissed off about something stupid. "hoboboy."

Brewpastor said:
"Lagerboy"

I once got in a verbal battle with this homeless guy who was giving my wife a rash of crap and ended by calling him hoboboy. It just came out. My wife still calls me that when I get all pissed off about something stupid. "hoboboy."

Your sermons must have been kickin'

My family (I think my uncle started it) is quite fond of "fat boy". It doesn't really matter who you are or what kind of shape you're in, being called fat boy stings.

Brewpastor said:
"Lagerboy"

"

LOL

why am I not suprised you had to throw the hefe reference in there

That is an outstanding label, offy, at least to me.

Did you draw it ? On a computer ?

brewman ! said:
That is an outstanding label, orfy, at least to me.
Did you draw it ? On a computer ?

Cheers, no th coloured bit is nicked from The Brewery, The background is half hinched form some where else and I put it togethrt in MS Word. 5 minutes 'cause I couldn't be bothered doing a "proper one,

This is the out side of the Keg.
goblinkegab2.jpg

And this is what's on the inside.
hobgobilnmi3.jpg

Carboy?

That "lagerboy" makes me want to dust off the inkjet, beg a high-res copy of the hopgoblin and spray a few T-shirts!

Looks tasty orfy, the label is comical.

Is that a half and half (type thing) or am I just imagining a color gradient in the glass?

Latest posts

Back