• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB American Sanke kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy unmodified American Sanke kegs, primarily for use as a fermenter. I'm moving to a 10 gallon system, so I'd prefer the 1/2bbl (15.5 gallon) size, but I would settle for the 1/6 bbl (5 gallon). If you have kegs to ship, my ZIP code is 26101. If you're within an hour's drive I'll come meet you. I'd like to have several. Local resources for kegs have come up short, and I don't want to upset the karma cart by stealing them from the local distributor (that's bad beer ju-ju) so please try to be nice with your pricing.

Thanks for the messages. Please check your maps. If within 30 miles or so I'll come meet you to pick up kegs. Anything more distant, please send me a price that includes shipping. Please also send photos of the kegs. I don't care much about dents so long as the neck on the keg is good and can accept a valve or triclamp.

I can't see it being worthwhile to ship a keg that size. But if you find out shipping options for something keg-sized & 40 or so lbs, let me know the price you're willing to pay from 20002 I'll chat. They are both AB, no dents, standard used matte finish. Straight sides except for the raised bands. If you're really interested I can post a pic.

Shined up they would be very pretty.

Back