Craftbrewer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishkingesq

Reaction score
I just placed an order with craftbrewer.com for some NZ hops that I didn't find available and/or at a price point I would purchase in the US. Unfortunately, I did not receive any shipment tracking information and my requests for information have, as of today, gone unanswered.

Has anyone in the States ordered from this site? If so, what has been your experience with turnaround time between order and delivery?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I never heard of them but just got some nz hops from thehopshack.com and got them in 3 days. So u could try them. Good prices and big selection

I order from them all the time in oz, however don't expect tracking info. I believe they're working on it as part of a website or business management overhaul. Generally happy customer for the last 4 years. Flick ross an email and they'll get back to you. They should usually ship next day or two. FYI they don't open thus ship goods on Monday (Downunder time)

Back