My Bar Is Done!!! Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONNYROTTEN

Reaction score
Its simple but effective and looks real nice!!!I still need to glue a matching door panel to the fridge to bring it all together.

048.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

091.jpg

Looks good. I might be worried about the co2 tank on its side.... you don't want liquid co2 in your regulator...

i was loving what you did with the tank then i red this
Looks good. I might be worried about the co2 tank on its side.... you don't want liquid co2 in your regulator...
now im scared!!

you could probaly noch out a half circle in your shelf and stand up the tank!

I spoke to the place where I get the tank refilled,a real deal gas supply and they said it would be no problem.There's room to prop it up on reg side if I thought it would create a problem,but its working fine

EDIT:Now your making me nervous,Ill be propping it up tomorrow LOL

Nice work!!! It looks awesome. Agreed on the tank. I would just rework that shelf and open up the left side so the tank can stand upright. I'm jealous. I've been wanting to convert my keezer into a real bar with taps.

I looked up CO2 liquefaction and I doubt that tank would be subjected to the required atmospheric pressure and temperature to be of any concern. Prolly good 2 go!

The best part of the build was I ripped out the china hutch in the dining room to build a bar.Why....cause no one told me I cant:rockin:

All CO2 in a tank is liquid (well other than the headspace)

Okay, I stand corrected. Looking up "CO2 tank on side" reflects many pieces of info saying you shouldn't do that for the liquid concern. Much different result set than the liquefaction point for CO2.. :smack:

This is very bad information. Never put it on it's side.

I spoke to the place where I get the tank refilled,a real deal gas supply and they said it would be no problem.There's room to prop it up on reg side if I thought it would create a problem,but its working fine

EDIT:Now your making me nervous,Ill be propping it up tomorrow LOL

Nice bar but I am in agreement with those that said the cylinder needs to be upright. If the guy at the gas supply told you that this was okay, he should be fired, he's an idiot.

Back