First brew carb well drinking well

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuby

Reaction score
First brew was the Muntons Imperial Stout ( I love Stouts ) a month after bottling I thought I'd crack a bottle, chilled to 12.C I'm very pleased with the result.

Thought I'd jump on here and share my result, as my wife is sick of my gloating ! Paired with a Partagas serie P the earthy tones mixed well with the lonely licorice, choc and creamy finish.

image-2063158844.jpg

Tuby said:
First brew was the Muntons Imperial Stout ( I love Stouts ) a month after bottling I thought I'd crack a bottle, chilled to 12.C I'm very pleased with the result.

Holy cow! You just won the award for being the most patient first-time brewer ever! I hope it's amazing, you earned it!

Thought I'd jump on here and share my result, as my wife is sick of my gloating ! Paired with a Partagas serie P the earthy tones mixed well with the lonely licorice, choc and creamy finish.

It looks fantastic cheers

mike_in_ak said:
Holy cow! You just won the award for being the most patient first-time brewer ever! I hope it's amazing, you earned it!

Haha cheers mate, it did take some patience !

Congrats man!! Looks bloody lovely too.

Our lager gets bottled tomorrow, heres hoping we have as much success.
And patience.

maybemutlee said:
Congrats man!! Looks bloody lovely too.

Our lager gets bottled tomorrow, heres hoping we have as much success.
And patience.

Thanks mate ! Best of luck, I'm bottling my first lager in the morning myself. Fingers crossed.

Back