Pliny in Carlsbad?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soopagloo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I'm in the Carlsbad/Oceanside area for one more night and have not stumbled on any Pliny yet. I'm wondering if anyone knows where i can find a sip either on tap or in a bottle. If you do, any post would be greatly appreciated. I know some say it's overrated, but I want to see for myself. Much thanks from Texas.

Take a short drive to Stone in Escondido. They almost always have it on tap.

EDIT: Actually, sorry just checked the website and they don't have it at the moment. Check out Pizza Port's bottle shop, they sell out quickly, but they might just have some.

Also check nearby Whole Foods locations. Their beer selection in general is awesome, but they are on the Pliny distribution list.

Also check nearby Whole Foods locations. Their beer selection in general is awesome, but they are on the Pliny distribution list.

They get it on every other Monday and it sells out that morning. (at least where I live)

Big thanks guys. Just got the last 2 at the bottle shop. They'll be a nice cap on this week's stay. Hopefully I'll get to come back to the area for comic con.

Back