My Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IlliniSox4Life

Reaction score
Well, I wanted to share my keezer I built about a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty standard, inspired by quite a few posts on here. Thanks guys!

I've only got one picture right now, but when I put the final touches on everything, I could snap one of the inside if anybody is interested.

Things left to do:
-Run the remaining lines (right now I only have 2 kegs with beer, so there isn't an urgent need to run them all)
-Attach temperature control to collar.
-Drill hole for CO2 and move tank outside.
-Drip tray of some sort (still considering options)

Eventually I wouldn't mind replacing the two standard faucets (left) with Ventmatics to match the three on the right.

Also, it sort of bugs me that the far left tap is slightly lower than the rest of them (I really don't know how this happened. I measured about a million times before cutting. Should have measured a million and one). I might replace this faucet with a stout faucet so it doesn't look as awkward.

Pretty sweet, it's a beautiful thing having a keezer. :)
I like the hobgoblin and holy grail tap handles. I can't wait till I get my stout faucet. But it's on hold until I get my brewing equipment... I just finished my keezer this week, so need to save a bit.
:mug:

Pretty sweet, it's a beautiful thing having a keezer. :)
I like the hobgoblin and holy grail tap handles. I can't wait till I get my stout faucet. But it's on hold until I get my brewing equipment... I just finished my keezer this week, so need to save a bit.
:mug:

Thanks a lot.

It isn't perfectly constructed, but for a guy with little experience in carpentry, it's not too bad.

The hobgoblin and holy grail tap handles I picked up from Ale Fest in Chicago a week or two ago. They were either $20 or $25. For some pretty unique handles, I couldn't pass that up when I could use them. The other one is from Pike's Brewing in Seattle. Picked that up about a month ago when I was out there.

Back