Whats your favorite place to buy homebrew kits from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite home brew supply,take two. Midwest,they have great service,knowledgable staff,& always take care of any problems. Their Fed-Ex home delivery is always arriving early here.

Austin Homebrew, hands down. They have the best selection. I live in WA State, and still get all my grains etc from them.

I live in Alaska, so I go for whoever is offering the best shipping rate for the quantity/weight I am having delivered.

+1 for Austin Homebrew supply. However, I will add the Midwest has done a couple of Groupon deals for starter kits that are awesome deals. Also lets not forget your LHBS. Might pay a little bit extra, but as someone who just had their local store go out of business, let me tell you that it is worth paying a little extra to have a place in town.

Sucks waking up on a weekend, realizing my day is clear but not being able to brew because I don't have any ingredients handy and the nearest shop is an hour drive.

Whichever one has something I like on sale. Really. I don't do kits a lot and look at the ones which are on sale to se if any interest me. Latest purchase was an all grain porter from Northern Brewer for just $23, but have used NB, Midwest, and Austin with equally good results.

Back