Bachelor ESB . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllHoppedUp

Reaction score
After weeks of searching (not locally available yet and a couple stores in Portland were sold out) I finally stumbled onto a sixer of Deschutes new Bachelor ESB. Another outstanding addition to the Deschutes line up! This further reinforces the special place in my heart for the Deschutes brewery. So many good beers!

Other beers I tried this weekend:

Bridgeports Supris blonde ale. It was pretty good as blonde ales go but not really my style.
Sam Smith imperial stout - yummy yummy yummy! :drunk:

Lindemans' peach lambic and raspberry lambic - also yummy but kinda winecooler-esque. Didn't taste much like beer to me.

Great Divide Titan IPA - not impressed. Starts out great but kinda leaves a funky malty aftertaste in the mouth.

And I bought a bottle of Lagunita Imperial Stout but accidentally left it in my parents-in-law's fridge. They won't touch it but I won't be back at their house for another month so I guess I'll just have to dream about it until then. This is the second time I've done this! Dammit!

AHU

Those Lindeman's lambics are good, but you're right, they are not quite like beer. I still enjoy them though. The raspberry is great with dessert.

I really like Lambics, but they are not a daily drinker.
Once I get into stride brewing, those will be some fun brews to take on.

I've got a road trip planned to Deschutes and Bend Breweries, after the snow season and after getting the brake lights on the RV fixed. Bend is a lot smaller than Deschutes, but they have some nice ales.

Back