Beer straight from the kitchen counter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda like an automatic espresso machine... over priced(probably), over engineered and completely boring!
Like taking the sizzle out of the steak.

Granted, I started out about as hands off as one can get with Mr. Beer, but I still have to clean, sanitize, boil water for the wort, aerate, pitch yeast, monitor the ferment, and bottle. Isn't part of the fun of home brewing having SOME role in the process? This sounds like you pour ingredients in one end, turn it on, and enjoy beer on the other. Where's the joy in that?!?!?

I think it's pretty cool! Mostly I like the looks of it. I personally would rather build it myself and it would have to be all grain. The press page shows the prototype unit on the cover of BeerAdvocate magazine:

PRESS-pic.jpg

That's more like it!

If I was uber rich I would probably do one. It wouldn't be bad to have your haus ale just automatically stay stocked so that you can spend more time on the other beers you want to do.

Back