How Do I Remove File Location from Beersmtih Reports?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the process of creating a custom report for my brew day in Beersmith and I hate how every report I go to print has [the file name] and "page 1 of 2" in the header and the file location (e.g. file:///C:/Users/Gibson%20Family/Documents...) in the footer.

How do I get rid of this?!?

I am in the process of creating a custom report for my brew day in Beersmith and I hate how every report I go to print has [the file name] and "page 1 of 2" in the header and the file location (e.g. file:///C:/Users/Gibson%20Family/Documents...) in the footer.

How do I get rid of this?!?

There's no apparent way to configure the headers and footers, so the best you can do is when you're ready to print your report, go into Print Preview and turn off Headers and Footers...

Cheers!

There's no apparent way to configure the headers and footers, so the best you can do is when you're ready to print your report, go into Print Preview and turn off Headers and Footers...

Cheers!

Damn! I feel embarrassed. :cross:

I didn't even think of doing it that way. Thanks!

Back