• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade Keggle, 1/4 slim kegs, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtrevino

Reaction score
(1) Keggle: 2 ports TIG welded half in and half out and 12" opening in the top $100
(2) 1/4 barrel slim sankes $50 each sold
(1) Norcal sight glass: brand new, installed and removed but never used $20 sold
(?) 1/2" SS Couplings $5 each
(2) glass carboys $30 each "local only"
(?) cases of bottles $5 each "local only"
(1) turkey fryer, no no hose or regulator $15

I would trade for a bcs controller, sanke fermenter cap from brewers hardware, pump, or silver.

Interested in the sight glass. What is the diameter and length?
What fittings does it come with?
How much to ship to 68516?
Thanks,
Keith

If nobody else takes the 1/4 barrel sankes, I'm going to be in San Antonio around New Years and will take both of them.

How much to ship the slim 1/4 barrel kegs to 03062?? I have a couple of the BH sanke fermenter caps too (no racking cane, but they have thermowells).

I'm interested in the Keggle. Shipping to 53715? Where are the ports located? Can you post pictures of the top opening and the welds?

I'll yield to chappyman7 on the keggle. I need three ports, so I think I'll just start from scratch. Thanks for the shipping quote!

Back